Monday, October 13, 2008

Dairy Ere

I decided that I'm off milk. Well, I decided this for my daughter since she's had a runny nose and post-nasal drip for the last 19 months. But she decided that I have surely lost my mind and refused her grande decaf soy bottle last night. I guess when she's 35 she can decide for herself that she is tired of her cranial plumbing problems and make the switch. As for me, I made the switch today. I walked my congested self over to Starbucks this morning and ordered a tall SOY latte. 

And let me tell you, for the record, that drink tastes like ASS. Uch, it is seriously disgusting. I guess I'm off coffee too.

3 comments:

  1. Say it isn't so! You walk yourself back to Starbucks and order a regular coffee and just put some soy milk in for cream - but not half, like a soy latte would be (yes, that is ick). Add some raw sugar and you are on your way back to your afternoon pick me up! At least I hope...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or try getting a soy vanilla latte. The vanilla syrup masks part of the soy taste... And, somewhere far away, a fairy is born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was funny.
    I'm back on milk. And nursing my post nasal drip.

    ReplyDelete