Saturday, April 25, 2009

To the Lighthouse and Home Sweet Home

Two more Name Prints are up on the site. I just did them on Wednesday and finally got around to posting them. I think this rounds out the collection for now. I can't tell you how much I loved creating these and to visualize how they'd look with names to find just the right quotes...makes me giddy.


On this one, the quote is tiny at the bottom. It says “Let your light shine. Be a source of strength and courage. Share your wisdom. Radiate love.” – Wilfred Peterson
This one says, "Where there is life, there is love." - Ghandi
That's a personal favorite. Hope you like.

2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous. Colors are brilliant! Love your last blog too . How did she sleep last night? Did your new system work again?

    balgamalga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING your paintings. And I love even more that you are making your Thursday plan work. You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete