Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy anniversary to me

I just happened to look at my blog archive today thinking I've been writing in this thing for nearly two years. I thought I'd started in July. Turns out I started exactly on June 29 of 2007. So there you go. That's today. Happy Anniversary to Me! I'm surprised I made it this long. I usually get bored of activities after a few weeks. Maybe months. But two years is EPIC. And more than ever it is true that the more things change, the more things stay the same. Which is why I will celebrate with my usual: Nutella in a pita.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yay - you got ME doing it. Yay you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't know me, but I feel like I know you! My husband just asked me what I was doing & my response was, "reading this woman's blog that I happened upon a while back...she makes me laugh out loud"
    so thank you, and congrats on 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making my day ladies!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete