Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dear friends and family


It's been an incredible year and I feel so grateful to be alive and writing this letter to you. We have many things to be thankful for, most notably our incredibly gifted and talented children. Kevin turned six in October and continues to wear the same shirt every day to school. His consistency and commitment to (his) fashion is inspiring to many other kindergartners. Janna will turn four this coming February and continues to excel in ear surgery. She had her third set of tubes put in this December and her adenoids, those mysterious non-essentials, removed. Janna is only the latest in a long line of luminaries with exceptionally distinctive cranial plumbing in our family. We couldn't be more proud of the way she is carrying on this tradition.

Robert continues to work on the next generation of hearing aids. When asked if his design will revolutionize the industry his response was, "What?" Janice's business Mishmish Studio is taking over the watercolor folk modern Judaica category enjoying double digit awareness. The two hours a day she has to work on the business is generally just enough time to turn on her computer, log into her social networking platforms and let everyone know she's off to pick up the kids. Again. In other exciting news Janice and Robert are expecting their third child mid 2011. This development has led to a major career opportunity for Janice who has now been featured in several "before category" advertising spots namely Proactive, Bay Area Body Wraps and Lunesta.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic new year.

Warmly,
The Jeffersons
Robert, Janice, Kevin and Janna

ps. This was indeed our family pic from 2009 and was used by my former employer to showcase the "Pop Art Ornament Christmas Card". Note the interesting name choices. I guess we movin' on up.

10 comments:

  1. Janice, you have such an attractive family! It made me smile to see all of you together, looking so darn happy. Sorry about Janna and the ear tubes, and Kevin's shirt. My almost six-year old, (we'll call him "Sean," since that's really his name) had a similar commitment to a pair of rain boots that were driving me nuts, so I hid them. Yesterday, he found them and mistakenly stepped on some dog poop some loser left in our yard and tracked it all over the inside of the car. Touche, Sean! You got me!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-I paused when writing my previous comment to answer the door, and guess what it was?! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love your business cards. I have to get my print framed before my holiday guests show up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!...I really DO love that picture of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice,

    As always I appreciated your newsy roundup of the year. Wishing you and yours the best for the year to come. God bless.

    Warmly,
    Mrs. Ramp

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore you! xoxox
    happy holidays w/looove.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the newsletter.

    I also have a girl turning four in February.

    When he's done designing those hearing aids, my son would be happy to be a test subject ok?

    Happy Merry and all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is hysterical. you continue to kill me (in the best possible way) with each and every post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute and funny as always! i hope your daughter's surgery went well. she looks ( as y'all do) adorable and glowing in the last blog pics. happy new year cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am laughing out loud. Best Christmas card of the year...priceless.

    ReplyDelete