Thursday, January 14, 2010

Originals

Originals


Original animals


I've decided to put some of my originals up for sale in my ETSY shop. I'm slowly getting them listed but if you sign up for my newsletter (which I send out every 2-3 months) you'll be ready to go snag one before they get shipped off to New Hampshire for the Enormous Tiny Art show next week. Exciting! You'll also find the code to get 20% off anything with a tree in it. And find out why I'm doing such a silly sale.

Sign up here.

5 comments:

  1. really?? you're letting originals go? tsk tsk. and lucky buyers. i see you managed to mat them beautifully on the wood - was your tummy a-churning each time you placed one on the backing? i would have choked with panic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choking with panic is my M.O.
    It's time for this little grouping to be off in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are gorgeous. i bet they all sell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. Is it at Nahcotta? Their website is down right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jodi! yes, they're working on their main site. but www.enormoustinyart.com is still working. I hope.

    ReplyDelete